Juvederm Voluma eliminates the loose skin and wrinkles in one’s face (these and similar features like bags under eyes all contribute to one looking old and unattractive) by replacing the dissolved fats under the facial skin which happens due to UV several reasons like pollution, bad diet, UV rays and hormonal imbalances etc, therefore, the fat under our skin starts to dissolve or get diluted, this in fact gives you wrinkles, saggy skin, bags under eyes etc. Juvederm Voluma works by getting injected into your skin and positions itself in the place of the fats which have now loosen their volume and fills the vacuum, as the filler fills those gaps the skin slowly starts to become formed as well starts eliminating wrinkles and loose skin. Botox is also a similar treatment.
Visit website Buy Juvederm voluma
What is the composition of Juvederm Voluma?
As I mentioned before that this gel can make someone look younger, specifically at least 5 years younger in a span of just 6 months so with such a filler it obviously contain few chemicals or ingredients which are different from other fillers as this one stands out and is considered the best. If you do decide to use Juvederm Voluma then you should make sure that you have full knowledge of what Juvederm Voluma is made of because one should know if there is something in a composition from which one might be allergic to or harmful by any substance etc. Here is the composition of Juvederm Voluma and its physical properties:
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): this is a sugar produced and extracted by Streptococcus equi bacteria. This sugar is also found in our bodies specifically in neural and most importantly connective tissues as these tissues keep our face formed ad wrinkle-less. This sugar has many great effects like it encourages softer and healthier skin, wound healing is quicker with this sugar, relief of discomfort and pain, soothe bladder pain etc. mostly Hyaluronic acid is safe with skin if applied properly, it may cause some allergic reactions, redness and soreness but remember these are unlikely as the proportion is small of this sugar, but make sure the applicator is a well deputed and experienced.
- Lidocaine: this is known as a local anesthetic which means it can numb tissue area to immune it from pain for a short amount of time (10-15 minutes) but lidocaine has few side effects too, like skin irritation and itchiness, redness where it was injected, vomiting and nausea, low blood pressure etc. but the chances of these are very rare as lidocaine is only 0.03% in the composition of Juvederm Voluma
- Non-pyrogenic: this is a contrast used in medical scanning like CT scans. MRI, X-rays etc. but this one does not have radiations or enthalpy therefore it is safe to use
- Biodegradable: this means that this gel can be and is going to be decomposed someday which does not make this a safe gel to use as it will dissolve in your face.
- Viscoelastic: this means that Juvederm Voluma has properties of plastic and viscous when it is deformed.